Services for the UnderServed (S:US) drives scalable solutions to transform the lives of people with disabilities, people in poverty, and people facing homelessness: solutions that contribute to righting societal imbalances.
- Provides housing and support services
- Supports 37,000 individuals and their families
- Supports those living in New York City and Long Island
- Believes in social justice
- This means that every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose
If you would like to impact someone’s life, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Services for the UnderServed is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As part of our mission, S:US provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.